1. In Slack, click on the arrow next to your name and then on Your Account.
2. Click on the Menu icon.
3. Click Integrations.
4. Scroll down until you find Incoming WebHooks. Click the Add icon.
5. Choose the Channel you would like to post in. Then click on the Add Incoming WebHooks Integration icon.
6. Copy the WebHook URL.
7. Click on the menu in Timetag and the your organization.
8. Click on Integrations.
9. Paste the WebHook URL and press Integrate.
10. All done! You will now see your Slack URL Webhook.